Thursday, May 26, 2011

"I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing.  I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." Genesis 12:2 and 3

I have restructured this blog because I so desperately want to take my stand beside Israel and the best way I know how to do this is through the written word.  This seems to have been the slingshot that God gave me to fight off the Goliaths in this life. I just feel God calling me to do this, but I really don't know what I will say.  I am reminded of Luke 12:11,12: "Now when they bring you to the synagogues and magistrates and authorities, do not worry about how or what you should answer, or what you should say.  For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say." Also, I am reminded of Exodus 4:12, "Now therefore, go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall say."  I want to be very vocal as to where I stand.  I want to be like Queen Esther and stand in gap.  I want to be bold and courageous, all of the things I am not.  I use this blog to encourage and allow God to make me strong enough to stand, no matter what my fate...and if I perish I perish!!

1 comment:

  1. Your doing a real good job on here, I love it, keep it up, and keep the faith...

    ReplyDelete