Saturday, September 17, 2011

MY THOUGHTS ON ELENIN AND SECRET BUNKERS by Deborah Lynn

MY THOUGHTS ON ELENIN AND SECRET BUNKERS by Deborah Lynn

by Debbie Lynn Brown Wieske on Saturday, September 17, 2011 at 10:46am
I have been viewing a lot of videos over the past weeks about Elenin.  They seem to state that our government is holding back the truth and they have secret bunkers where they are all planning to go as early as this week.  Do I believe this?  I don't know.  But here is what I do know.

First of all, if they are saying that the world will be destroyed, that the waters in the ocean will once again cover the earth in a flood, then any Bible believing person should know immediately, that is just NOT going to happen.  God's rainbow promise...remember?

Now do I believe in secret bunkers and the government and all the rich will hide in them?  That is up for debate.  But truthfully, HOW would you keep a secret like that?  I know for a fact that if you make a deal with the military and ask certain soldiers to guard your bunkers and keep the secret in exchange for them  having a place in the bunker, you are going to have a problem.  Even if his wife and children are included in the deal, each of them has a parent or two and siblings.  The siblings have family too and it goes on and on.  Where would be the end?  They would have to cut them off.  This would infuriate some to the point of telling secrets.  So I really don't see how the government could possibly keep a secret like that.  I'm not saying that I know for sure, but it doesn't seem likely to me.

I know ONE thing, and that is ALL I need to know.  God has a plan, and He is in control.  I know we are nearing the end, not of the world, BUT of the AGE.  There WILL be seven years of great tribulation on the earth.  Some of this may be caused by a comet hitting the earth or the earth going through its wake.  But, it will not destroy the WHOLE earth with a flood.  People WILL survive, but it won't be a pleasant survival.  So even if there are bunkers and people hide in them, God knows where they are, and they will experience the Tribulation right along with everyone else.  I believe that those who have accepted the Work of Jesus Christ on their behalf will be protected.  They will either be caught-up with Christ in the clouds BEFORE it all begins or God will protect His children in its midst.

My closing word is this:  The Tribulation COULD begin this week.  It may not.  But if it does...ARE YOU READY?  Have you given your heart to Jesus?  "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and YOU SHALL BE SAVED".  FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD, THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THAT WHOSOEVER ( meaning you) BELIEVETH ON HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.  FOR GOD SENT NOT HIS SON INTO THE WORLD TO CONDEMN THE WORLD, BUT THAT THE WORLD THROUGH HIM MIGHT BE SAVED."

And REMEMBER that Jesus said, I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.  NO ONE COMETH TO THE FATHER BUT BY ME.

Jesus is the ONLY way.  Mohammed cannot save you.  Allah, cannot save you.  Buddha cannot save you. And  God will not share His Glory with another.  So it is Jesus or nothing.  It is not Jesus and another god.  It is not Jesus and being good.  It is not Jesus plus anything.  It is Jesus, PERIOD!  Only one loved you enough to die for you and that was Jesus the Christ!

If you would like to escape what is coming then pray this prayer:
Dear Father in Heaven, I know that I am a sinner in need of a Savior.  I believe that Jesus came to pay for my sin.  I believe He died and rose again, and is in Heaven with You today.  I accept you Jesus into my heart and I am trusting you NOW.  Come into my heart and save me.  Thank you Jesus, and thank you Father God, for saving me and adopting me into the Family of God.  In Jesus Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment